- Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Member #094246
- NY State Home Inspector License # 16000006964
- NY State ELAP Approved Radon Tester (ID#11729)
- DEC Certified Pesticide Technician (ID#8801445)
- EPA Certified Lead Risk Assessor (ID#NY-R-2887-2)
- EDR certified
- Thousands of inspections performed since 1989
- We provide computerized reports delivered onsite with digital color photos
- Home buyers receive an informative maintenance guide
My Pledge To You
I dedicate 100% of my time and energy delivering First-class service to YOU, my customer.
My philosophy about real estate is simple. I put myself in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it was my money.
The greatest compliment that I can receive is a referral from you or your friends.
My goal... is to become your personal building consultant for life!
Locally owned and operated: As a locally-owned and operated company, we have a direct stake in making the community grow and prosper.
Supported by a well-respected international company: National Property Inspections Inc., founded in 1987, is one of the oldest companies in the industry. Our reputation is built on standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Trained and Educated: NPI inspectors are required to attend extensive training prior to beginning their business. Continuing education is offered during an annual meeting each November and monthly technical bulletins are offered to keep inspectors up-to-date on the most recent inspection news. Training covers all necessary technical topics, including:
- Electrical systems
- HVAC systems
- Siding and other exterior components
- And more
Held to High Standards: Our inspections meet industry-accepted standards of practice. These standards are taught during the NPI initial training course and updated as needed. Feel free to ask for more details about our standards of practice.
Fully Insured: We carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) and general liability insurance.
Experienced: Initial training and continued education provided by the corporate office give us opportunities to learn and grow. Our backgrounds and drive to provide the most thorough inspection in the industry mean we're constantly gaining new knowledge for use on the next inspection.