Trained and Educated:
- Inspecting home and commercial properties since 2002
- Completed NPI's extensive inspection training
- InterNACHI certified inspector
- Certified Mold Inspector and Assessor by Environmental Solutions Association
- Certified member of International Assoc. of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
- HUD 203(k) Certified Consultant
- 2007 NPI Platinum Award recipient
- Member International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- Certified Building Science Thermographer (This training allows me to use an infrared camera to search for water leaks, electrical hot spots and missing insulation.)
- Over twenty advanced training classes through International Assoc. of Certified Home Inspectors in areas such as; Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning, Moisture Intrusion, Green Building, Foundation Inspections, Home Energy Audits and many more.
Initial training and continuing education covers all the necessary technical topics, including:
- Electrical Systems
- HVAC systems
- Siding and other exterior components
- And more
Experienced: As a Maryland-owned and operated home inspection and commercial building inspection company, we have a direct stake in making the community grow and prosper. We are Maryland licensed and go well above and beyond the state requirements for insurance. We have performed over 2800 inspections in the last nine years. The properties have varied from single family homes to large commercial ventures. We are constantly gaining new knowledge to use on your inspection.
Fully Insured: We carry both Errors and Omissions (E&O) and general liability insurance.
Held To High Standards: Our inspections meet national industry-accepted standards of practice. Our clients constantly refer us to their friends and give us very favorable ratings.
Supported by a well-respected international company: National Property Inspections Inc., founded in 1987, is one of the oldest companies in the industry. Our reputation is built on standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism.