BUYING or SELLING a Home or Commercial Building?
National Property Inspections will provide you with a thorough unbiased, detailed, confidential and professional inspection of your property, whether that is your home or a commercial building. Put my 13 years of inspecting over 5,000 properties to work for you and call today to get a quote!
As of July 1st 2011, the State of florida has required licensing for ALL Home Inspectors! Ask to see a copy of the inspector's license or verify the number at the State Web site. My Florida License is HI #19.
Licensing is the minimum requirement. The best would be to have a licensed inspector who is also an ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Certified Inspector, is a member of the local ASHI Suncoast Chapter, has experience, is bonded, has E&O (errors & omissions) insurance, general liability insurance and provides a 6-month limited mechanical warranty!
Inspection Services Available
Residential Inspection Services
- Residential/Home Inspections (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Prelisting Home Inspections (Seller’s Inspections)
- New Construction (Pre-closing Inspections)
- Relocation Inspections
- 4-Point Insurance Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Roof Certification Insurance Inspections
Commercial Building/Property Inspections
- Apartment Buildings & Multi-Unit Residences
- Warehouses & Light Industrial
- Retail & Office
- Office/Medical Condos
- Special Purpose Facilities
- Lease Inspection
- Errors and Omissions
- General Liability
- Real Estate Agent/Broker Referral Indemnity
Inspection Service Area
Florida (FL) (Commercial & Home Inspection): Northern Pinellas County including Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Crystal Beach, Largo, Dunedin, Western & Southern Hillsborough County including Tampa and Odesa.