Are you looking to buy or sell a home or commercial building?
National Property Inspections will provide you with a thorough unbiased, detailed, confidential and professional inspection of your property, whether that is your home or a commercial building. Call today to get a quote from a thorough and professional inspector.
Inspection Services Available
Residential Inspection Services
- Residential/Home Inspection (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Prelisting Home Inspection (Seller’s Inspections)
- Radon Inspections
- Well Inspections
- New Home Construction Inspections
- New Construction Draw Inspections
- Builder’s Home Warranty Inspections
- RELO Inspection (Employee Relocation Home Inspection)
- Mold Inspections New!
- Termite Inspections
- HUD 203(k) Inspections New!
- Energy Inspections New!
Commercial Building/Property Inspections
- Apartment Buildings & Multi-Unit Residences
- Warehouses & Light Industrial
- Retail & Office
- Special Purpose Facilities
- Lease Inspection
- Infrared Inspections New!
- Errors and Omissions
- General Liability
- Real Estate Agent/Broker Referral Indemnity
Inspection Service Area
North Carolina (NC) (Commercial & Home Inspection): Serving Mecklenburg County
What you can't see, could cost you.
An Infrared camera can pinpoint moisture damage, locate missing insulation and isolate electrical hot spots.
• Get Green - Energy tune-up inspection
• Building - Roof, window, doors, moisture and more
• Diagnostic - For specific issues/problems
• Maintenances - Building, plants, equipment
Infrared Inspections (Thermal Imaging) - Thermal imaging uses a specially-designed camera to register changes in temperature, or heat energy.